CME Outfitters Wins 6 Telly Awards, Totaling 19 Since 2004
ROCKVILLE, MD - May 27, 2010
CME Outfitters, LLC, an award-winning accredited provider of multidisciplinary continuing education (CE), is proud to announce that six of its recent television productions have been recognized by the 31st Annual Telly Awards. The Telly is the premier award honoring outstanding local, regional, and cable TV programs, as well as the finest video and film productions. This brings the total number of Telly Awards won by CME Outfitters to 19 since 2004.
CME Outfitters produces neuroscienceCME Live and On Demand, a nationally distributed continuing education (CE) satellite television and webcast series focusing on issues in mental health. In this year's Telly Awards competition, one CE broadcast was awarded a Silver Telly (the highest honor) and five CE broadcasts earned Bronze Tellys. Broadcast titles, educational partners, and companies providing educational grants for each are listed below:
- SILVER TELLY: Schizophrenia: Treating a Chronic Disease with a Focus on Early Intervention, Adherence, and Recovery (funded by Lilly USA, LLC; also funded by CME Outfitters, LLC—co-sponsored by The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center)
- BRONZE TELLY: The Complexities of Managing Patients with Sleep-Wake Disorders: The Need to Treat the Whole Patient (funded by Cephalon, Inc.)
- BRONZE TELLY: ADHD Across the Ages: Focus on the Child (funded by Shire)
- BRONZE TELLY: ADHD Across the Ages: Focus on the Adult (funded by Shire)
- BRONZE TELLY: Bipolar Mania: Improving Recognition, Diagnostic Accuracy, and Evidence-Based Treatment (funded by Bristol-Myers Squibb Company and Otsuka America Pharmaceutical, Inc.—co-sponsored by Indiana University School of Medicine)
- BRONZE TELLY: Addressing Barriers to Care: Strategies for the Management of Patients with Schizophrenia (funded by Janssen, Division of Ortho- McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., administered by Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC—jointly sponsored by Indiana University School of Medicine and CME LLC)
About CME Outfitters:
CME Outfitters develops and distributes live, recorded, print, and web-based educational activities to thousands of clinicians each year and offers expert accreditation services for non-accredited organizations. For a complete catalog of certified activities, please visit http://www.cmeoutfitters.com, http://www.neuroscienceCME.com, or call 877.CME.PROS (877.263.7767).
neuroscienceCME.com is the award-winning web portal serving clinicians, educators, and researchers in the neurosciences. Launched in October 2006, neuroscienceCME.com was custom designed to fill an identified gap in online resources for professionals around the world who are practicing in areas related to psychiatry, sleep disorders, addiction and substance abuse, ADHD, and other areas related to brain function. The site's primary mission is to be the professional's central forum for accessing, debating, synthesizing, and implementing the latest findings and best practices in the neurosciences. Clinical Compass™‚ a bi-weekly e-newsletter published by CME Outfitters, is a convenient way to stay informed of all neuroscienceCME news and information. To subscribe, visit http://www.neuroscienceCME.com and click on "Subscribe to Clinical Compass™".